3/4/18

I think that the feedback from last week made everything more confusing in general. The more that the former students said, the more we 'added' as a class. Tomorrow night we definitely need to narrow things down and come up with something concrete, no more adding ideas. WE CAN'T DO ALL THE THINGS! If this doesn't happen we are not going to have a successful event and this concerns me. I don't feel that there is much feedback that the Present group received that we already didn't know or already planned on doing. Since last week I have met with Dr. King about the outreach schedule and we decided it was best to have that conversation once our plan as a class was more narrow and concrete. We also discussed that our class should come up with some sort of general theme or color scheme. This will ensure that everything for our event looks similar. Together, Anthony and I will revise the outreach script and our list of who to reach out to. Along with that I will begin transcribing interviews as my group members complete them.

Comments

Popular Posts